Anson Financial Services ABN 13 150 369 412
Australian Credit License 491642
Suite 6G, Level 6, 9 Redmyre Rd, Strathfield, NSW 2135
Apply for a home loan with a broker at Anson Financial Services between Thursday 20/01/2022 and Monday 20/06/2022 for a chance to win $8,888(Australian Dollars).
Australian residents aged 18 years and over
The suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition.
Starts at 00:01 hours AEST on Thursday 20/01/2022 and ends at 23:59 hours AEST on Monday 20/06/2022.
Successful apply and settle a home loan or commercial loan (loan amount equals or exceeds $300,000) with a broker at Anson Financial Services via Landing Page link or local point of sale over the entry period to qualify for entry.
One (1) entry per loan.
At the winner’s preference:
(a) The Prize will be awarded by cheque issued in the name of the Winner, or;
(b) The winner must provide the Promoter with a nominated account name, account number and BSB within two days of being notified as the winner.
(c) The Promoter will deposit the Prize into the winners nominated bank account within three business days of the bank details being provided by the winner. The availability of these funds may be subject to the processing and clearing times applicable between the relevant financial institutions.
(d) The winner may be required to sign a letter of authority that authorizes the Promoter to deposit
（e）The winner understands that the loan settled with Anson Financial Services (Entry) cannot be repaid in full within 2 years from the date of settlement. The winner also understands that the cash amount won is payable to Anson financial services if the loan is paid out in full within 2 years from the date of settlement.
1. The promoter of the Competition is the Promoter.
2. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Special Conditions, information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
4. This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
6. Entry to this Competition is free.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole discretion comply with these Terms and Conditions
8. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
9. This Competition is a game of chance.
10. The 1 winner(s) of the Prize(s) (“Winner”) will be the first Entry drawn electronically at the Draw from all entries received during the Entry Period. The result of the Draw is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result
11. The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
12. The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s premises.
13. If a Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct the Unclaimed Prize Draw to distribute the Prize. The first valid Entry drawn will win the unclaimed Prize.
14. The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
15. The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to:
(a) any Special Conditions (if applicable); and
(b) additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any).
16. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable other goods or services. The Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if a Winner is unable to use the Prize.
17. The value of the Prize is correct as at the start of the Competition.
18. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification subject to any direction by the regulatory authorities.
19. If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
20. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicize the name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
21. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
22. The Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
23. Entrants can contact the Promoter by mail at Suite 6G, Level 6, 9 Redmyre Rd, Strathfield, NSW 2135 or by telephone on 02 8282 0282 to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s personal information held by the Promoter.
24. The Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations or promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.